February 26, 2007

I can't tell you how excited I am...

I just booked my plane ticket today for what promises to be an incredible week (March 6-12). I am going to the Shepherd's Conference in beautiful Sun Valley California. Shepherd's Conference is a ministry of Grace Community Church which is pastored by renown expositor and defender of the faith, John MacArthur. I am going to be enjoying helpful seminars from gifted teachers as well as wonderful expository sermons from some of the foremost expositors in evangelicalism. And if that weren't enough, I am going to be staying with one of my best buddies, Nate Williams, for the week. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about the week. I can't promise anything because I don't know what my internet access will be, but I will strive to post regular updates about the conference. Stay tuned for at least one more post before I leave...it may be my best yet.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Oh, you will have internet access my friend...we here in LA provide for our own...my little home is fully equipped with wireless...a mere 5 days seperate you from being here

Blog Archive