February 27, 2007

The Big Announcement:

I am going to be a daddy!

I wanted to let you know that, as long as the Lord continues to give my wife and child health, we will be parents on September 15th. We found out on January 31st that my wife was 7 weeks and 4 days along. Tiffany went in for an ultrasound on the 31st to check on some possible complications. We were able to see our little ween (Irish: "we one") and hear his (generic masculine pronoun) heartbeat. We cried. It was amazing. When God grants new life, it is truly a miracle. Enjoy a few pictures. There will be many more to come, I'm sure.



p.s. I just wanted to add that birth control is not as effective as they say it is. But we are kinda glad it wasn't.

6 comments:

Lindsey Habegger said...

we are so excited! congratulations to you, daddy, and of course to tiffany as well. you two are going to be great parents (remember, if we didn't think so you wouldn't be asher and isaiah's godparents!) we love you guys and can't wait until d-day when we get to meet little baby white. hugs to all...
love,
dyke, linds, asher, and isaiah

themomwhite said...

Congratulations, son to both of you. I still remember hearing of our first and the overwhelming feeling of feeling overwhelmed. I pray that you both experience all the happiness your parents have known and make none of our mistakes. Believe me you'll probably make plenty of your own! :) God bless you as you nurture and admonish the "ween."
daddio

Big Jigger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Jigger said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

minor pentatonic said...

oh my goodness!! i didn't know that javascript can actually tell you when your baby is going to be born! that is amazing!

Christopher M. White said...

technology truly is amazing...

Blog Archive